Tuesday, January 28, 2014

16 Months


This child.  Amazes me every day.  He's soaking up the world around him at a fantastic rate.  Of course, he's still not walking, but hey, he'll get to do that for the rest of his life.  Might as well enjoy scooting while he still can!  He informed me that wearing a onesie was for babies, so he graduated to a real shirt this month.  Such a dapper dude.


He's saying lots of words, and doing lots of pulling up and almost standing up without assistance.  Oh, and he eats like crazy!  I think he eats more than I do most of the time!  And his appetite for books is insatiable.  He'll follow me around, scooting while clutching onto one of his favorites, while persistently saying, "Buh!  Buh!  Buh!!!" until I give in,  Then the moment we finish he starts up again, "Buh!!! Buh!!" until we find another one.  I love it.



He got his first hair trim a few days ago, his top eye teeth are coming in, and he's getting quite good at using a fork.  Growing by leaps and bounds, I tell you!







No comments:

Post a Comment